Friday 8 April 2011

An Apology...

Hello Lord and Lady Creatures!
   ....I have an apology to make. I am afraid that, due to my own stupidity and fault, I did not have the frames I was supposed to bring in for the last few seconds of animation. I am so sorry for this - I did bring in the frames I did to fix the problems, but I didn't bring the others - I kinda forgot I had kept those to fix them. I am extremely sorry for this.
   I also have to apologise to Oscar, because apparently the hands keep vanishing. Sorry for that.
   If you wish me to do anything else for compensation for this, feel free - I did just kinda screw up the schedule.
   However, on the subject of animation, I will be adding every piece of animation I have done for this project on my blog tomorrow. And another note on that - I did add the extra frames for the door, but it now looks worse. It'll be on my blog tomorrow, so go view it then (best go check in the afternoon).

    Apologies again,
       Andrew.

1 comment:

  1. You can compensate by working hard on the panning shot of the railway station and bring in the final version for Monday...^^

    ReplyDelete