Thursday 3 March 2011

Update: Backgrounds, Video Reference, Tasks to be completed

Hello everyone =) In terms of the production schedule we are pretty much where we want to be, so good work everyone :D But this is a reminder that there are still a couple of things that we need doing...

Oscar is currently working on our flash animatic (thank you!), so once we have that done we are ready to start production. However, we still need to have all the backgrounds ready!

Andrew, I need you to post up all your designs for the train station and railway tracks, the stuff you have done in Google Sketchup etc.

Emelia, good work posting so far, but we will be needing some more sketches for the living room and the office after the feedback Lukas gave you on Monday.

Amber, WORK =) Post whatever you have done so far. We need more sketches for his car (it will only be a front view of the car) so it would be great if you could please work on this.

Lukas, please comment on the sketches on the blog =) (Also, did you give Oscar your notes for the animatic?)

We need to arrange the background sketches onto A4 in PAL format...I'll help out with that once I have more sketches from you, and then I'll let Lukas look at it...

NOTE: Thanks to Andrew we now also have video reference for the character movements. The way this video reference is staged is how we want the backgrounds to be set up. I'm not sure if the video reference is something I should post on the blog though...what do you think, Andrew? Since you're the one in the video :P

2 comments:

  1. I say we post the videos! It is something that is important to the project, after all. Also, if we upload them then it shows we did actually get reference footage for the film.
    I suggest we create a new page and upload them to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see so much research going on here - very encouraging. I would like to see how this translates to your film though - I was looking forward to looking at the bible, but what you have in the bible area is the storyboard - the bible is the definitive look for all the areas of the film? Get one up here so that the team know what the final film will look like. I would also like to see the animatic very soon..
    Sounds - post some on here - if you're not sure how import them from I-Tunes into Premier. Then render out as a Quick Time. I can show you how.

    ReplyDelete