Tuesday 15 February 2011

Train Station Concept... Kinda

Hello Lord and Lady Creatures!
    I give you my first contribution to this site and project: A Train Station design!
    Admittidaly, this is not actually new - I designed it over the summer for a completely differnt (and failed) project, but it is usable if needed. I am well aware that this is a 3D model, and we said we'd use 2D, but it would be simple to just grab screenshots and use those. I am also aware that there are no rails next to this station - i never added them in.
    I will, of course, continue to do research in the mean time on train stations, so I will come up with alternate designs -  I just thought it may be useful to say this already exists.
     Heres the link: http://daemonstalley.blogspot.com/2011/02/group-work-train-station-design.html
     Hopefully I'll have basic character designs and research up and ready by this evening, or tomorrow morning.
I bid you Adieu.
   Andrew Stalley.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment